Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just my mommy and me

 The Relief Society in our ward did a "Fancy Nancy" theme and you were to dress up in your silly dresses and go to a dinner party. Ella saw me stealing all her dress ups and she says to me "mommy you so pretty for the party, I need to be SO pretty for the party too!" I didn't really feel I could tell her "no, only mommy gets to dress up and go to a party." So we got her dressed up (lipstick to) and headed out the door for a ladies evening out! Just Ella and me.
 This evening attire consisted of pink leggings, a pink leotard with a stunning tutu! Also pink ducky boots and glittery necklaces from the dollar store. We had so much fun at the party, just Ella and me. Ella was adorable!
 Did I say adorable??? Pulling funny faces just never gets old!
 There is our Bell of the Ball (and don't forget a little corn)
Jake took this shot after a long day at Swiss Days. We stayed in Midway with grandma and had little nap- just Ella and me.

No comments: