Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bless the boys

The other night Ella decided it was her turn to put ME to bed. It was about 10:30 pm and I actually thought I would take her up on the offer. She held my hand till we got to my room and she promptly got me a glass of water. She proceeded to jump up on my bed and undo the covers. While I was getting into bed she said it was time to say my prayers and the prayer went like this;

"Heavenly Fauder, please bless the.....foods. Bless the home.....and the....SLIDES (with enthusiasm). Bless the friends and the boys.......LOTS of boys. Amen"

I was trying so hard not to laugh but she kissed my forehead and left the room. Ella apparently didn't go to bed for another hour when her daddy finally made her go. 


2 comments:

Katie said...

That's so cute!!!

Britt said...

I agree... bless the boys!

Smart girl.