Friday, September 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

 One of the most favorite memories I have growing up are of our family vacations to Colter Bay in Teton National Park. Colter Bay is the home to so much wildlife and gorgeous scenery. Ever since I was a kid I always promised myself that I would keep going back to that place forever and ever. Since then..... I have never missed a summer.
 I swear I did not teach my child to pose, but for some reason she is pulling quite the "Diva" pose.
 This is our smiling little girl morning, evening, and night! We just love having Ella in our lives and her smile brings so much joy to this mama.



It is no wonder why we don't just love this place. Those mountains are so amazing up close!! I know Heavenly Father took great pride and consideration when he created them. WE LOVE THE TETONS!!  :)

1 comment:

teona ann said...

looks like fun! your little girl is sooo cute! :)