Monday, September 17, 2012

Tater Bug Update

 Here is our sweet little Tater Bug who is growing too fast! It's funny to think about how we wanted him to grow so fast in the NICU so we could get him home and now we are wanting it all to slow down because he is growing so fast! This little boy has stole my heart and he is such a stinkin cute kid! Tate is now four months NEW and he has been blessed, we are almost through the colicky stage (hurray) and now he is starting to coo and smile big. Such a happy baby and very predictable!
 Here Tate is in his blessing outfit. I couldn't get the normal blessing outfits because he still is too small for them so I had to piece it together. I just LOVE the hat!
 This picture is a little out of order but here is Tater bug at his 2 month pictures.
 This picture is from his one week photos. Notice the "barcode" on his leg still. That is from the hospital so they can identify him and it was stuck on there good so I just waited for it to fall off. I think it gives character to the photo though!
This is Tater Bugs three month photos. He has gotten so BIG!

No comments: