Sunday, January 27, 2013

My sweet boy

If anyone tells you that boys are mama's boys....they are right! After being the mother of a boy and girl, I have found that there is a strong bond with both kids but that the bond is different. My little girl has been " miss independant" since she came into the world. Her eyes lit up when she was delivered and she has always had this attitude of "don't worry....I got this!" My little boy is very different. Tate looks at me each moment as if it is the first time he has seen me in ages! He gets so excited to see me and gets so sad when I leave the room. When I found out that our second child was a boy, I wondered how the bond would be. I quickly came to fall madly in love with my litte guy and I think the feelings are mutual. There are nights when I swear he wakes up sad just so I will snuggle him. He also loves to touch my face and gets so excited whenever he sees me. I love this little guy! It took, what seems like forever, for him to get here. But I have no doubt that he has a mission and he was as anxious to meet me as I was to meet him (hence being delivered 8 weeks early). If only children stayed little for more than a moment. We love you Tate, you are our tiny miracle and my little guy.

1 comment:

Julie Davis said...

We love that cute little guy too!!!!!